Music is a part of the art. It obvious that music as old as the human being in this world. Each of things have their own magnetic sounds. Music helps to make perfectionism our life. It is a divine donation to humanity.
There are various musics in the world. For instance, classic, pop, rock, country and others. Music is one part of our life. We listen music everyday. Music is like true friend, in happy, merry and woe times it will together. For example when i listen to music i forget a bit about problems and sorrows. Music influence straight to human mind and help to make refresh and relax. In addition in the past severe patients were recovered by listening to musics.
Currently a deal of young people listen to international music but from my point of view traditional music is more important that international. Each country has traditional musics. it is the part of particular culture. Each culture has various form of music. By listening or looking at the music a common people can guess what types of culture.
In conclusion I would say that, music is in our minds beginning from our birth until our death. Music is an inseparable part of this world. We cannot live without music being the part of this world of full noise and beat. I think, music is the same to our soul, like the bath to our body.
20 Great Ideas For An Essay About Music And Emotions
Here are twenty great ideas for an essay about music and emotions which you can include in your academic writing:
- Music is present in nature, and one only needs to listen carefully. There is a certain rhythm in whatever happens around us whether it is trickling of water drops, passing of winds, lapping of waves against the sea shore, passing of winds and flow of river.
- Even in our daily lives, there is no escape from music. Our busy life schedule begins with the ringing of alarm clock. The ringtone of our mobile phones are also musical. Our daily involvement with music can be emphasized in the essay.
- Music and emotions are deeply connected. Music is known to stir emotions and even work as a cure for psychological problems. People have recovered from emotional trauma with the help of music.
- Several researches are being conducted to draw the connection between music and emotions. You can find detailed writings about such work on Internet.
- People who have been positively affected by music can also be covered. You can find several interesting stories online.
- You can also trace the development of music and how it is played important role in the development of civilizations.
- Music in itself has the ability to convey messages and it does not require using words.
- The question by music feels so good can be explored and reasons can be provided to justify.
- Music has not only been a thing of the same realized lot but tribal people living in dark forests have also resorted to music entertain and boost to their spirits.
- How music can affect a different people differently and have a variety of effects on the emotions of people.
- Music can stir emotions and can create physiological reactions.
- It has the ability to create different types of moods. A sombre, melancholy, horror, fun, joy, anger, etc. moods can be created by music.
- Such was the impact of music on emotions that it has successfully led many a revolutions. Revolutionary music has created enthusiasm and instilled the spirit to put their lives on stake.
- Music is also deeply connected with spirituality and the example of which can be seen in “Bhakti Movement” in India which was caused revival of Hinduism connected people emotionally to god.
- A brilliant idea about writing on the topic can be several folklores which highlight the how music affected the characters emotionally.
- Celtic Music is known to have great effect on the mind and sooth people.
- Music has been found to help release certain hormones like dopamine which can motivate people.
- People suffering from bipolar disorder or mood swings are known to benefit from musical therapy.
- In cinema use it is used to create different types of emotions and is used as a medium to reflect the changing moods.
- There has been an area of silent movies then only music was used to convey the message and deeper meaning. The actors did not utter even a single syllable.
Hire a professional essay writer online - Z Essay - expert paper writing service for college students.